ASP Breakaway Subcap Attachment
The ASP BreakAway® subcap is designed to be interposed between the cap and handle of an expandable baton. It is always available. It is readily at hand.
The gasket system around vehicle windows provides a protective cushion that prevents breakage. Trying to shatter a window to extract an occupant is extremely difficult. A baton or hammer will bounce off if not precisely placed. A push punch or spring breaker carries the hand into the broken glass. The three precision ground ceramic pins of the BreakAway will shatter window glass from any angle. It provides positive window breakage in any tactical environment.
- Low profile
- Adds less than .75" to the baton length
- Precision machined
- 6061 T6 aerospace aluminium
- Matte black hardcoat anodized
- Attaches to any existing ASP Baton
- Geodome radiused pin platform
- Three custom-moulded ceramic pins
- Positive pin contact from any angle