Tenacity 72 Three Day Backpack | Black
The unique new design of this pack allows you to equip it for high-volume, technical, or specific tasks requiring a place for everything. Whether organized for medical emergency, equipped for a day at the range, or stocked for a long-term trek, the massive capacity and versatility of the TENACITY-72 make it the platform for your mission loadout.
- 1050 denier nylon construction with YKK zippers and heavy-duty hardware
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front and sides for attaching modular pouches
- Compression straps with quick-release buckles keep your gear secure
- Velcro loop panel for attaching patches
- Eyewear pouch with soft lining
- Admin pocket with organizational pockets on top for ease of access
- Adjustable tie-down straps on bottom for carrying a sleeping bag, etc.
- Substantial backpack straps with mesh lining and adjustable sternum strap
- Padded, vented back panel with a heavy-duty stay platform for added support
- Padded waist straps have a zippered pocket, MOLLE slots for attaching pouches, and can be tucked away when non required
- Large, main compartment
- Opens completely exposing contents of entire compartment for easy loading/unloading as well as maximum visibility
- Dual wing flaps on inside of front flap are secured with compression straps and unfold to display contents of multiple accessory pockets
- Seven zippered mesh pockets provide maximum organization and visibility
- Two quick-access slide pockets
- Three magazine/accessory pockets with Velcro closure hold one magazine each
- Entire back and sides of compartment are lined with PALS webbing for attaching MOLLE pouches
- Side pockets are specially shaped for ease of access, and contain an internal mesh pouch for added organization
- Laptop/reservoir compartment can be accessed from the main compartment, or from the exterior back panel without disturbing contents in the main compartment, includes tube routing
Dims: 22" x 12" x 9"
Weight: 5 lbs