Team Wendy EXFIL SAR Tactical Helmet
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. It also comes standard with two vent covers for use during inclement weather.
- Boa® Fit System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- Compatible with various EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® picatinny style rails and mounting hardware
- Integrated Wilcox® aluminum shroud insert for NVG mounts
- Weight 1.59 lbs (0.72 kg)
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets. NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Single Size: 53cm 63cm
- Hat Size: 6 5/8 – 7 7/8