Streamlight Nightcom Flashlight
The lithium powered Night Com combines Streamlight’s new C4 premium LED Technology and MIL STD LED Night Vision protection. Streamlight’s mode-select switch allows the user to choose from (3) Lighting options. This light features the C4 premium LED technology, 2 to 3 times the output of previously available power LEDs.
The Night Com uses a night vision protection LED that meets or exceeds the requirements of MIL-1472D The third Night Com setting gives the user (2) Nichia Ultra-Bright red LEDs for use when true night vision preservation is not necessary. The user can also set the light on ‘safety’ mode. In this mode the light can not be turned on by mistake. In addition, the Dual Switch System features an engineered tailcap switch for Power On/Power Off and signal.
The Night Com’s computer-milled knurling provides maximum grip with or without gloves. The light comes with batteries and a high-strength writ lanyard.
- C4 LED: 4,500 candela peak beam intensity; 105 lumens
- Runs up to 3.5 hrs
- (2) Ultra-Bright Red LEDs: 2.5 lumens; Runs up to 28 hrs; for use when true night vision preservation is NOT necessary
- Indicator Type LED: Preserves complete dark adaptation per MIL-1472D (<0.05 lumens); for use when true night vision preservation IS necessary
- Dual Switch System features an engineered tailcap switch for Power On/Power Off and signal
- Tailcap switch: On/Off and Signal Mode Select Sequence; (2) Ultra-Bright LEDs /(1) Indicator-type LED / C4 LED / Safe
- Powered two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum construction
- Limited lifetime warranty