The SOG FastHawk is faster, lighter, more agile, and easier to carry than other tomahawks on the market. While it is still powerful, versatile, and functional, it is a tool that will be used for much more than you anticipate. Chopping, breaking, cutting, hammering, piercing, digging, prying, pounding shaving, notching, opening, and throwing are all capabilities well within the FastHawk’s capabilities.
The 420 stainless steel head with a hardcased black coating is mounted to a ballistic polymer handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule to insure a solid feed and strong structure. Side hammer checkering insures precision placement when swinging. When carried in the included nylon sheath that can be mounted to belt, backpack, or other gear. It is a universal tool for modern man.
Key Selling Features:
- Lightweight, compact tool for chopping, hammering, and breaching.
- 2-inch stainless steel axe head with hardcased black coating.
- Balanced weight ratio perfect for throwing.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle.
- Included nylon sheath w/ belt clip.
- Overall length: 12.5-inches, Weight: 19.0-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- Finish Hardcased Black
- Blade Shape Axe
- Edge Type Straight
- Blade Steel Type 420 Stainless
- Handle Material Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Hardness Rc. 51-53
- Product Weight 19.0 Oz
- Blade Length 2.0”
- Overall Length 12.5”
- Model Number F06tn
- Upc 729857995122