LALO Bloodbird Battleship
The Bloodbird offers superior stability in the mid-foot and shines in workouts with less dynamic movements such as weight training, where the focus is on grounding and stability.
With a 55 shore EVA foam in the midsole, the Bloodbird is a solid choice for movements requiring attention to balance such as squats, deadlifts, push press, cleans and jerks. LALO believe that tough situations build strong people which is precisely why they built the Bloodbird.
*We recommend going up a size in LALO*
- LALO OCF – Operator Component Fit System
- Medial and Lateral Stability wrap for extra mid-foot support
- Ceramic-coated SuperFabric™ toecap
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Lightweight, breathable upper for second skin-like fit
- Anatomical lacing system
- Unique cleaver pattern rubber outsole PODs for increased traction
- Stability arch
- Cushioned EVA mid and outsole
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Drop: 5 mm active drop