Kestrel DROP D3 | Tan
Kestrel DROPs are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. The Kestrel Drop D1 targets many markets including Transportation, Agriculture, Firefighting, Facilities Management, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Consumer and others.
Built to Kestrel’s brand specific rugged durability standard, the Kestrel DROPs are waterproof (IP67 standard) and drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G. Users are also able to set threshold alarms where an in-app pop-up will notify a user in range that certain measurement criteria have been met.
From measuring environmental data during cargo transport to conditions in the field for military training to feeling secure about the climate conditions in any room, shipped box, cargo, trailer, freight container, to as simple as a room in your home or office building, you are able to measure all of these conditions even when you’re physically not there.
Smart Environmental Data Logger
- Relative Humidity
- Heat StressIndex
- Dew Point Temperature
- Density altitude
- Station pressure
- View, chart, record and monitor your environmental conditions
- Real time, Wireless, Graphing functionality
- Access real time or chart the data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on your smart device
- Log options: 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, 1hr, 2hr, 6hr, 12hr
- Range of 100 feet for iPhone connection
- Download the Kestrel Connect App directly from the iTunes App store or Google Play.
- Share real-time / logged data with Kestrel Connect app via email, text, and social media.
- Battery life of 6 months - 1 year depending on user settings and logging
- The Humidity does NOT need to be calibrated over time as with the Kestrel Wind Meters.