Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Flashlight
The PolyTac 90™ LED is a super bright and compact right angle personal light with C4®LED technology. This light offers microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, strobe mode and integrated carabiner style Dring for a variety of attachment methods. Operates on CR123A Lithium primary cells.
- High Lumens: 170
- Run Time on High: 3.75 hours
- Run Time on Low: 30.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 167 meters
- Max Candela: 7,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 5.22 inches (13.26 cms)
- Weight: 4.10 ounces (116.23 grams)
- Colors: Black
- 3 modes:
High – 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime; 7000 candela peak beam intensity
Low – 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime; 700 candela peak beam intensity
Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90° head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions.
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- LED technology with a 50,000 hour lifetime.