Streamlight Bandit Headlamp
The Bandit® USB headlamp is an ultralight weight, weather resistant, personal area/work light featuring a large button for easy actuation, and a Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery. A rubber plug keeps dirt and debris out of the micro USB charging port. It includes a handy snap in hat clip adaptor to attach the light on the brim of a baseball cap or to add additional downward adjustability when using the headband.
Head of lamp available in Yellow/ Black!
Consumer, Hardware/Tool, Industrial, Automotive, Sporting Goods, Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Industrial, Premium gift.
To charge the light, insert your fingernail under the tab of the rubber cover. Peel the rubber cover from the micro USB port, plug in the Micro USB connector into the port and then the cords USB plug into a power source. The Red LED lights in the on/off button to show the battery is charging. A Green LED indicates the battery is charged. Charge time is approximately 2.5 hours depending on USB charge source.
- Three output modes: High, low and emergency flash
- High: 180 lumens; runs 2 hours
- Low: 35 lumens; runs 9.5 hours
- Emergency flash - flashes on high - 180 lumens
- Produces bright, even, diffused light with less shadow than spot beams that is ideal for up-close tasks
- USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery charges in the light; charges in approx. two hours
- Multi-function push-button switch with charging indicator - shines red while charging, green when charged
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate construction
- IPX4 weather-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Includes visor clip, 5” (12.7 cm) USB cord, and elastic headstrap